Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hairbows for sale!


In order to help with some of our remaining adoption costs, I am selling some hairbows that I whipped up for the Christmas season.

Each bow is $5 each and all of the money made on these will go directly into our adoption account.

If you are interested in purchasing one (or more!) hairbows, please let me know by Monday the 8th. I will be shipping them on Tuesday the 9th.

You can leave a comment on this post along with your email address and which bow you would like to purchase and I will send you my address for payment puposes.

Thank you to all who have been involved in praying our daughter home!

You can keep up with our journey here.

1 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I am interested. Are these the four to choose from? Or do you have others?

E-mail me at alexis@ajpr.net