Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

What a beautiful weekend to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!

We had an egg hunt on Saturday afternoon. EG wasn't sure what to do...but Billie helped! She finally got into it when she saw that there was something in the eggs. I put together a small slide show of pics...


I don't know if the captions showed up or not...I just have to brag on our little LB. She and another little boy were going for the same 2 eggs...and I caught her on camera picking up both of them...then handing one to the little boy...with a smile on her face. How I love the heart of this girl!

Easter morning saw AA in bed with a fever that had come on during the night. Oh well. I stayed home with the two little ones and Billie headed to church with the two big girls. I did get some pics of them before church with their Easter baskets...they were very exctited to find American Girl jammies for their dolls! (Thanks DeeDee and Sir!) Will take pics soon of the 4 of them in their Easter dresses (since I didn't get any that morning).

1 comments:

her said...

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PJ'S....their faces say it all..we can't wait to get back down to see you all. so sorry the trip to Jill's was cancelled b/c of AA's fever but so glad she is fine now. EG seems to have blended into your family just as GOD INTENDED! So great to pray n know He will answer! Love you all ...momma