Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just updating some pics...

Here is a long overdue post of what we've been up to the past couple of months...

Jennie and the kids stayed with us for a week in September. All 6 kids got along wonderfully, and I don't think there was one scuffle all week! I still can't believe how big they are all getting..


This is just a random collage of the girls sleeping. Sometimes, you can't pass up a photo of them in their beds. And yes, AudreyAnn does have her own bed...she just prefers to sleep with Lorahbeth. Which is just fine with JennahKay, seeing as though she likes her own space when she sleeps! (Oh, the pic of Lorahbeth with the jammie pants on her head...she said that she was pretending to be a bunny and was quite upset when she got up the next morning to find the pants back on her legs...)


In recognition of Columbus Day, we made a ship. It was a good educational moment, and the girls now know that "In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue"...


Lorahbeth turned 5 on September 3rd. She loves being a "whole hand" now! She asked me yesterday when she was going to turn 5 1/2...I told her to just be happy being a whole hand for now...always in a hurry to grow up...


Her choice for a party was The Little Mermaid...a welcomed change from Tinkerbell for birthday #3 and #4! She had 2 friends over and we swam, ate cake, had a small craft and played "pin the fins on Ariel"...overall, she had a wonderful day. Thanks Auntie Jill and Uncle Warren for coming to celebrate with us!



There's more updating to do, but it will have to be saved for another post...

2 comments:

her said...

Very good on the Boat! And the blue towel was a pretty good interpertation of the ocean!

Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!!!

I just want to squeeze those girls, I love'em so much!!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL....Momma

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe all the kids have grown so much. I know y'all have the best time when you get together. Nothing like good friends getting together!

Hugs,
Kathy