AudreyAnn is potty trained! We started last Monday morning and she's got the hang of things already! Yippeee! There will be a small break in diaper changing while we're waiting for EllaGrace to arrive...a break that I'm glad to have. Anyway...i know it's not front page news, but we're pretty excited about it...this will be the first time in almost 6 1/2 years that i haven't had to change anyone's diaper. Quite an momentous occasion for me! Maybe I'll treat myself to a frozen latte later!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, Shana treat yourself! The first month after Bekah was potty trained, I bought myself some clothes with my diaper money! Then the next month, I saced it for the arrival for Rachel and her diaper needs!
Shana -- That's awesome! Please send you toilet training vibes this way :)
way to go , ann-ster!
we love yall
auntie amy and uncle allen =)
potty training IS front-page news!!! especially if it earns you a MUCH-NEEDED break! (six and half years???? WOW!)
congrats to audreyann and mama! =)
yeah...#1 was only 20 months old when #2 came along...#2 was only 23months old when #3 came along...so we've had 2 in diapers at a time...twice!
Post a Comment