...is in the air! I don't know about the weather in your neck of the woods, but it's been beautiful this week in good 'ol Georgia. Until today. But I'm thankful for the rain. The girls have been outside everyday this week for several hours playing and soaking up the sun. Hopefully the soccer game won't be cancelled for tonight, but we won't be surprised if it is.
The first game was good. Don't even know what the score was. I told JK on the way home that she needs to push herself into the crowd and get the ball. Her response? "But mommy, I'm not supposed to push". So I had to rephrase my comment. I love how literal kids can be. She also said, "I wanted to get the ball, but the green people wouldn't let me". Again, we're still working on the concept of the game!
LB is still doing great. We've had to tighten up on our discipline with her lately, but I think it's a 3 1/2 year old thing. She's busy as always and is quite the social butterfly!
AA had an appointment with her ENT today. It's her 2nd follow-up since having her tubes put in back in October. She has a small infection right now, but we started her eardrops yesterday and it's almost cleared up already. I'm so glad that she doesn't have to take anymore antibiotics when she has an infection. She's still learning new words and has quite the personality!
Soccer pics to come soon!
That's about all for now! Just have to say that we are really getting geared up for Billie's brother's wedding next month. We are so excited! I'm glad to be getting another sister...Love you Amy!
Here's a pic of the girls at Chuck E Cheese last week. Thank you, Auntie Jill for the pants!
1 comments:
fancy pants...look at that red hair! maybe? I love you all!
Post a Comment