Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LB Gymnastics 2011

Another end of the year show come and gone. LB continues to love gymnastics and wants to go as far with it as she can. She continues to amaze us with how well she is doing when she's only been doing this for two years! The girl has no fear, so I'm sure that helps some! Here are some collages of her show. I will post videos on Facebook as soon as I can...it's hard to look at pics and tell how well she does! So enjoy these for now!

Our girl before the show:

Back handspring on the balance beam:

More beam work and uneven bars:

Front walkover:

More back handsprings (she's soooo close!):

Back walkovers (she did two of these in a row):

LB, we are so proud of you and all that you've accomplished these last two years in gymnastics! Keep working hard and trust the Lord for your future! We love you!

0 comments: