Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, Shutterfly...

...how I love your cards!

We have sent out New Year's cards for the past several years. It's just easier for me to do it this way than to try to add sending cards to the "get this done before Christmas" list!

I'm looking forward to this coming year's cards especially, since we will have just gotten back from our week at Walt Disney World.

I completely love the colors of this one.

But then there's this one too...loving the color!

Then there's always this one that would be great for documenting our beginning of 2010 as a family of 5 and ending it as a family of 6! (This one is my fave!!)


It really is so hard to choose from year to year which card to use! I have had so much fun over the years playing with styles and layouts to change what I use every so often.

So hop on over to Shutterfly and have fun playing around and picking YOUR favorites!

(And don't forget about this amazing promotion! Like to blog? Love greeting cards? You're gonna love this!)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I really like the Year of..., too! I might just steal it!

her said...

just did my advertisement for Shtterfly too...hope others get on board and purchase their cards...great deals and great looks.! Love ya, momma

I agree with Kathy..love the Yr in review too!