I did a quick photo shoot with all 6 kids before we left Dothan the other day... I would really love some honest feedback...


poor billie...living in a sea of estrogen!
I did a quick photo shoot with all 6 kids before we left Dothan the other day... I would really love some honest feedback...


5 comments:
of course, I am the mom of the mom, but I think they are great! I really like the last one and the one of AA and Carson together...
I certainly hope that KK and Emily will be friends for life...
I can't wait till you take some of us when we come down!
Love you bunches...momma
Shana those pictures are incredible.
Shana those pictures are incredible.
I have always been impressed by your photography. I can see you going a long way with your work. If you are ever in the area, I'd pay good money for you to take pictures of my family!
I think the pics are great - my favorite one is the pictures of the kids' feet.
Post a Comment