Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's been crazy...

...The last few weeks, that is! We just finished up Vacation Bible School this past Friday. The two weeks prior were consumed with finishing up last minute things. We had a great week and the other director and myself are already planning for next year.

Not much has been going on, except for VBS. JK finished up her T-Ball season with a bang, and she's already looking forward to next year! She's reading like a pro and is trying her hand with spelling.



LB is looking forward to starting school in the fall. I can't believe she's going to be in Pre-K. She's so excited knowing that she won't have to go to the nursery at church anymore! She's ready for Mission Friends and Children's Church and Preschool Choir. She's not a baby anymore!


AA will be 2 next month. And boy, is she trying on her independence for size! I think she likes the way it fits! She's talking in complete sentences and her sisters still dote on her quite a bit.


Here's a pic of all 3 of them...we were getting ready to go to a wedding.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...this is what happens when you pull a highchair down on top of your face...


1 comments:

her said...

I cannot wait to see you all in a few weeks! I love the lighter color of your blog....it's cheerier!

love to all, mom