Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Our usual...

Wednesday update, that is! The girls' bathroom is finally finished...I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Now it's on to the living room. Isn't it fun trying to make an old house look new?!? Billie and I love this sort of thing, so we're in our element.

JK and AA had well child checkups today. JK's 5 year and AA's 18 month. All is well. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy girls.

JK's appointment with the urologist in Atlanta was great. She's fine...though she has had minor UTI's, they're nothing to be concerned about. Just have to change some small things and she'll be good to go. Praise the Lord!

We are gearing up for our first experience with sports. JK has her first soccer practice tomorrow night. It should be pretty fun! She's really excited about playing. Her best buddy G is on her team, so that adds to the excitement. Also, she knows that she gets a new hairbow to match her uniform...I mean, who can play soccer without a matching bow?!?

LB is doing fantastic. Full of energy. She keeps us on our toes! AA has taken to climbing...onto everything. Last week, Billie walked into the dining room, and there she was...on top of the table. I'm sure she was looking all proud of herself too!

That's about all for now. Again, stay tuned for bathroom pics. The color scheme was inspired by a nightlight that Melissa sent after AA was born!

Here are a few recent pics of the crew.

























0 comments: